Here is a list of our most common questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Frequently Asked Questions are provided to give you quick answers to the most often asked questions. Each FAQ is tied to a sub-category including bankruptcy, copyright, business law, estate planning and more.
- What is a construction defect?
- Does the statute of limitations apply to these types of claim?
- What is a General Contractor?
- What is the purpose of the Residence Lien Recovery Fund?
- What is personal injury?
- How much it will cost?
- How long do you have to file the lawsuit?
- Will the insurance adjuster be on my side?
- What is a trademark?
- Do I have to register my trademark?
- Why register a trademark?
- What are the benefits of federal trademark registration?
- What is service mark?
- How much it would cost?
- Can I get a refund of the filing fees?
- How long does a trademark registration last?
- When Will My Case Be Settled?
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- How Will I Be Informed About My Case?
- Who Will Work With My Lawyer On My Case?
- What Do I Do When I Have A Question?
- Can I Handle My Own Claim For The Property Damage To My Car?
- What If The Other Driver Has No Insurance?
- What Should I Do If I’m Thinking About Filing For Bankruptcy?
- Can LeBaron & Jensen Lend Me Money?
- What About The Other Costs Of Litigation That Come Up In My Case?
- If I Know Of Someone Else With A Personal Injury, Should I Tell Him or her About LeBaron & Jensen?