This is an interesting article. For this guy to say that his job is to find a job, that shows that he is a good worker. What are every ones thoughts about this? Would you hire this guy?
- 2011-01-17 by
The top 10 mistakes when filing for Bankruptcy:
- Having more than $25 in your bank account on the date of filing for bankruptcy
- Filing when you are owed a substantial tax refund from either the IRS or the State of Utah.
- Filing when you are owed money, the court will collect that money and distribute it among your creditors.
- Paying a relative or close friend significant amounts of money within the year prior to filing for bankruptcy protection. The trustee will contact the relative and require them to pay it back to the Court so that the court can distribute it among your creditors.
- Transferring assets out of your name prior to filing bankruptcy.
- Paying an unsecured creditor more than $600 in the 90 days prior to filing bankruptcy.
- Incurring debt once you have seriously considered bankruptcy as an option.
- Charging on a credit card in the 90 days prior to filing bankruptcy.
- Filing if you are anticipating an inheritance within the next year.
- Filing if you have real estate under contract to sell